Thursday 22 September 2016

Progress Report

Saturday 17th September 2016 - WDW

Well I intended to run a game but instead found myself at Roundway medical centre having my ears syringed.  Been given some powerful drugs that cause drowsiness - so banned from driving for a week.  That's my social life out of the window.


Sunday 18th September 2016

I decided to do a tidy up of my wargaming and folk dancing stuff.  As a trip into the loft was not an option it was all my paperwork that was going to get blitzed. 

Now you know how it is....I will just print off that set of rules or background information.......might come in handy one day!  Starting at "Ancients" and finishing at "Sci-Fi" resulted in almost 150 sets of rules.  Military info was also in abundance.  Of course, not having tidied up for a while, I found quite a few duplicates. 

So many projects started - so little follow through.  Such is the butterfly mind of a wargamer!


Tuesday 20th September 2016

Dug through my trays of unfinished figures. 

Those pesky Carthaginian 4h chariots are still there - will I ever finish them?
No Renaissance 20mm figures awaiting attention.
20mm Sea Peoples glared up at me balefully.
15mm Vikings & Conquistadores are mostly still bare metal.
The miscellaneous 15mm tray has some 'Arab' cavalry (much needed) plus Chinese wheelbarrows and flaming pigs.


Thursday 22nd September 2016

With the paperwork sorted and new folders made from cereal packets (very Blue Peter) I have started painting.  First up are the Vikings and the flaming pigs.




No comments:

Post a Comment