Thursday 28 January 2016

The Dwarves Are Back

Monday 25th January 2016

"Game of Thrones" boardgame with 5 players.
"Square Bashing" - 1915 - French v Germans

DBMM - Han Chinese v Later Achaemenid Persians - Tim struggled to get his Persian flank march to arrive but when it finally did the day was his (but only a 'marginal' victory to celebrate).

DBM - the 'usual suspects' fighting Chinese Northern Dynasties v Later Carthaginian.  Andy and Chris faced each other on our left flank with Chris carrying out some quite impessive manoeuvring.  On the right my Lh(S) fell upon Al's outnumbered cavalry and psiloi.  In the centre my Kn(F) came out to face Al's Ax and Sp.  I lost my centre general but carried the field breaking the enemy.  A 6:4 win to us.  Another hard battle!

Thursday 28th January 2016

Still no decent light - grey and miserable - for a marginally SAD person this is not good.  Anyway.....I did what I could to photograph the Dwarves (see previous post for box).

The thicker background lines are 10mm, 20mm & 30mm in height.  Each set has 4 of these figures.

Again 4 of each of these per box.


No comments:

Post a Comment