Monday 20 April 2020

Of Chariots & Spies


6 x 4h 'Chinese' chariots Hch - converted from Early Carthaginians.  [the 'before' picture is two posts earlier].  No pretense at representing any particular dynasty they are just generic.  Of course there should be 3 crew but I cannot fit the extra bod in.

Next off the painting table will be 10 x Early Carthaginian 4h Hch (proper ones this time). 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the Harry Palmer series but I didn't get the vibes of that character when I was reading it.  Not one of Len Deighton's best I fear. 

Unfortunately I am nearly out of , non-PDF, reading matter but have some on order - wait and see!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isolation has meant that I am doing various jobs that have been put off for years - clearing my garden for example.  Trouble is I have filled my garden bin - no collections until further notice and the tips are shut as well.  Bit of a log jam!

Sorting out my loft has shown just how many unpainted figures (metal and plastic) I have awaiting my attention.  Also a load of terrain pieces half done.  Have plenty of paints but many have dried out a bit.  Any suggestions as to how to resurrect them?

Anyway....on with the motley!


No comments:

Post a Comment