Thursday 6 October 2016

Back to Thursday

RL is still getting in the way but at least I am trying.....



Monday 3rd October 2016 - WDW

Square Bashing 1917 (Brits v Germans); Impetus (Samurai civil war); 10 Minute Empire boardgame (Andrew won both times).

DBM - Syracusan Greeks v Achaemenid Persians.  I didn't have a lot to do on the Greek Left Wing (pseudo-Corbenites!). The centre dawdled whilst trying to decide which way to go.  On the right Al thrust forward and landed himself in the muck.  At end of play our right had fallen (a bit like Nigel Farrage and co) resulting in a 4:6 defeat.


Thursday 6th October 2016 - still trying to finish those pesky chariots.  As I have committed myself to producing a 'Spring & Autumn' Chinese army for next Monday I had better get on with it!

Took a look at my 'Carthaginian' tin (from whence the 4h chariots come).  Only about one-third of them are actually painted.  Not surprising since most haven't been in  action since 6th Edition (much like their owner).  Yet another project for me - after the Vikings of course.

Ah Well!  Another week, another (rising) dollar!


No comments:

Post a Comment