Tuesday 20 August 2013

Maya Progress

Using Caesar Maya I have completed 9 bases, with 3 more about 90% done.

 My 'army' is now 12 bases strong::
                                                    6 x nobles (spear) - Bd(S) @ 5 ap = 30
                                                    1 x middle rank (spear) - Bd(S) @ 5 ap = 5
                                                    1 x middle rank (sling) - Sh(O) @ 3 ap = 3
                                                    1 x peasant (spear) - Bd(O) @ 3 = 3
                                                    2 x peasant (sling) - Sh(O) @ 3 = 6
                                                    1 x peasant skirmishers (sling) - Sk @ 2 = 2

Even if I could use them all together (which I can't) that's only 49 ap in total.  

So where do I go from here?  The middle rankers can, obviously, be promoted (or demoted) at need and a few Aztec nobles can be co-opted.  This still leaves a big shortfall.  Looks like I'm hitting the books again and giving my bank card a pounding. 


No comments:

Post a Comment