Tuesday 6 July 2021

In the Doldrums

 As I have been crook for the past week there has been no wargaming activity to report.  No DBA or DBM.  

However....I realised  that I hadn't recorded the results of the previous week's games.  So here we go!


Saturday  26th June - Gt.Houghton - DBA  (Collision Course where marked)

3.51 Bagratid Armenian v 3.76 Konstantinian Byzantine (CC) - 4:1 win - BA is a well-balanced army.


4.22 Islamic Persian v 4.69 Albanian (CC) - 4:1 loss - awful movement dice at the start meant that I couldn't develop my pieces before the enemy was on me.


4.43c Later Hungarian v 4.65 Wallachian (CC) - 4:0 loss - I never got into this fight.


4.83a Wars of the Roses v 4.82a French Ordonnance - 4:1 win - solid blades and bow are pretty hard to beat
 


Monday  28th June - Wrenthorpe - DBM

Samurai v Later T'ang Chinese - I  threw a one for my allied command at the first round.  It was on observation watch from then on.  The result was never in doubt..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Been watching TA & Co using the 'Blind General' variant.  Looks interesting but not to be used in conjunction with CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment