Saturday 21 March 2020

More New Arrivals

Received today another set of figures from Vexillia:



2x Mirliton RH 04 - Skirmishers with javelin and Italian shield (4 variants)
1x Mirliton RH 05 - Infantry command (4 variants)

As of today there are 2 more packs of RH04 available (and I'm tempted).  I only got 3 variants in my packs.   The infantry command is too distinctive to make it worth ordering some extras.

1x Mirliton RH 06 - Cavalry command (3 variants)
1x Mirliton RH 08 - Cavalry

The same horses are present in both packs.  In this case the command figures are not too dissimilar to the ordinary cavalry so may be worth ordering.

With my other recent acquisitions I can put together three early 'Italian' DBA armies - Latins, Romans & Etruscans.  Once painted I will be able to substitute more suitable figures into my DBM Latin army. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news I have been repairing figures/models - here is a sample of the 'before':

These are very old Minifigs 'strip' figures.  Sold as Early Carthaginian 4-horse chariots with driver I am re-painting them as early 'Chinese'.  Watch this space.......


No comments:

Post a Comment