Thursday 12 December 2019

More Books

Two more Dr Who books read:


The last from Al's collection.  This one features the Tom Baker version (one of my favourites).  Of no use for skirmishing as the opposition is an extremely powerful trans-dimensional creature.  Not a bad yarn though!


Interestingly this, and its companion books, were written prior to the launch of the latest Dr Who incarnation.  Set in Roman times it is about aliens fueling the carnage fire so that more victims are created.  An interesting premise but I don't entirely buy it. 

As it happened I  did see some Dr Who figures for sale on Black Friday but couldn't discover what scale they were.  My figures are around 35 to 40mm in height so 25/28 scale would not fit with them.  One of these years.....

Should have been at Recon on Saturday but I wasn't well enough.  I had wanted to purchase a few items.  Needs I wait for Vapnartak (February) now.






No comments:

Post a Comment