Friday 22 June 2018

More Scraps from the (paint) Table


Realising my need for 3-to-a-base archers I purchased these at Partizan, Newark.  Turns out that most of them are, in fact, crossbowmen.  As DBM does not differentiate between bows this is not a problem for their main usage.  I will have to be more careful when playing DBA v3 though.

Still awaiting paint are the cavalry that I used on Monday plus a mass of Viking axemen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round Up

Saturday 16th June 2018 - WDW

Chris was running a Napoleonic game.


Monday 18th June 2018 - Wrenthorpe

A rare trip to Al's garage to play a DBM game.  I took Latins (1.55) and Al fielded Philistines.  Andy used one of his famous (and complex) deployments for our Latins.  After loosing 2/3 of our Cv(O) to Al's Cv(S) the situation didn't look good.  Our allied Volscian Wb(F) seemed unable to get up to speed and broke before they reached the Reg Sp(I) opposition.  Luckily, enough of the enemy left flank had fallen so it was a draw.  A tough fight with a tricky army to use effectively.


No comments:

Post a Comment