Thursday 14 September 2017

Saturday 9th September 2017 - WDW

Another session at Horbury library.  Samurai skirmishing using "Ronin" rules.  Tim & Nigel helped Andrew out but public interest was low.  Can't win them all I suppose!


Monday 11th September 2017 - WDW

Big game was "The Walking Dead" - gallant heroes trying to stem the flood of zombies issuing from a cabin. 
Sci-Fi battle tanks had another outing - a cautious approach with much taking of cover.

DBM - Pre-Feudal Scots v Sub-human (sorry - Sub Roman) British.  Yes I was back playing and supporting Al with his mass of truly awful Irr Sp(I).  Once the enemy Wb(S) got into contact it was just a matter of time.  A 6:4 defeat.  I can still hear Frasier in my head (We're Doomed!  We're All Doomed!).


Thursday 14th September 2017

Finished another ERB story - "Scorpion Men of Venus" by Richard A Lupoff (42pp) - the titular villains are soon replaced by a mad scientist.  Lots of loose ends.

With the calling season now in full swing (plus American Football) my wargaming time is going to be pretty limited.  Hopefully though  I will get some more DBA v3.0  in soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment